• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Smile X acc pack

please help me to give a good reply during an interview

Employer : X Accounting package what you have mentioned in your Resume is a very low version. Presently we are using a very latest version. How could you work in these latest versions?

Candidate: Of course, I have upgraded myself in the latest versions. As you know accounting methods do not change when we use a new accounting package or newer version of the package what we have used. We use the same format of preparing ledgers, vouchers and all statements in the entire version. Whenever they upgrade their software, I fully go through the new features and prepared myself to work with it. In my experience I have seen 5 versions of X package. I donít think they have done major changes in it. They add something like online maintenance, multi invoice like that. Itís enough if I get one or two days of orientation with it

thans in advance

Re: X acc pack

I would not use the first three sentences but would start: Whenever a change was introduced into the accounting package with updates or new software, I went through the new features ....

In my experience I have seen 5 versions of X package. In my time with xxxxx, I have..

I donít think they have done major changes in it. ...there are any major...

They add something like online maintenance, multi invoice, things like that

Itís enough if I get one or two days of orientation with it any changes

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Smile Re: X acc pack

thank you for your valuable correction.

"Whenever a change was introduced into the accounting package with updates or new software, I went through the new features ...."

in this sentence, i want to show myself as a person who adopts the new things immediately. hence i would like to make it as a present tense. everyday software companies introduce something, upgrade something. hence i would like to say that i am watching all these events and upgrade myself immediately. it's a continious process

hope you understand my quote

looking forward to here from you.

That's easy:
    "Whenever a change is introduced into the accounting package with updates or new software, I go through the new features ...."

Quote Originally Posted by sureshfina View Post
    Thank you for your valuable correction.

"Whenever a change was introduced into the accounting package with updates or new software, I went through the new features ...."

In this sentence, I want to show myself as a person who adopts the new things immediately. Hence I would like to make it present tense. Every day software companies introduce something, upgrade something. So I would like to say that I am watching all these events and upgrading myself immediately. It's a continuous process

Hope you understand my quote.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Some corrections for you.