Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Anonymous Guest

    Need help

    8) how i turn on the computer? 8)

  2. #2
    MikeNewYork's Avatar
    MikeNewYork is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,562

    Re: Need help

    Quote Originally Posted by NiXoN
    8) how i turn on the computer? 8)
    Find the "on" button.
    Push it.


  3. #3
    MikeNewYork's Avatar
    MikeNewYork is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,562

    Re: Need help

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNewYork
    Quote Originally Posted by NiXoN
    8) how i turn on the computer? 8)
    Find the "on" button.
    Push it.

    As an alternative, you can dress it in lingerie and whisper sweet nothings in its microphone.


  4. #4
    Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    74,097
    Interesting that he managed to post before switching the machine on- I've never been able to do that.

  5. #5
    MikeNewYork's Avatar
    MikeNewYork is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,562
    Quote Originally Posted by tdol
    Interesting that he managed to post before switching the machine on- I've never been able to do that.
    Magic!

  6. #6
    Susie Smith Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNewYork
    Quote Originally Posted by tdol
    Interesting that he managed to post before switching the machine on- I've never been able to do that.
    Magic!
    At last I've found somebody who knows less about computers than I do!

  7. #7
    Red5 is offline Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,825
    Oh lordy!
    I'm not a teacher, so please consider any advice I give in that context.

  8. #8
    Susie Smith Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Red5
    Oh lordy!
    :D :D :D

  9. #9
    MikeNewYork's Avatar
    MikeNewYork is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNewYork
    Quote Originally Posted by tdol
    Interesting that he managed to post before switching the machine on- I've never been able to do that.
    Magic!
    At last I've found somebody who knows less about computers than I do!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •