• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

Re: jhkj

Uhm... I agree with you, Anglika, though the author might be wrong in some of the hypotheses he or she put forward. But I think there are too many things to consider here and it's so late that I'll stop at this very moment and wait to see what the author has to add to the discussion.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

This thread is wonderful. I just can't love it more greatly.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

Exclamation Re: jhkj

I am happy this discussion has found so many admirers. So, let me add something important as yesterday we might have overlooked something. Deeply involved in the discussion though I was, I did not try to figure why the thread's author had posted it here - I just tried to consider the author's doubts and ideas. Now I can't resist thinking about it all the time, so, frankly, I did not sleep at all. This thread is too absorbing, too fascinating... And now I do know why he or she did that: to make us better people...

I hope all admirers of this thread will today sit in their favourite armchair and try to meditate on what they have done good and wrong the same day. Let this thread make us better than we are, and let us never forget to do whatever we can to be better people...

Thank you, the anonymous thread author, for provoking this fantastic discussion, of which the stories will be told for many a year... On behalf of other friends of mine, who also wish to thank you but are too shy to do that, please accept this simple gift:

When you will be eating the popcorn, think of us, your friends, who will never forget what you've done for them, oh Great Anonymous the Thread's Author.

What a happy day it is! Let us all enjoy it!

Thank you,
    Nyggus
    Last edited by nyggus; 16-Aug-2007 at 14:56.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

You've said it well Nyggus!

How touching this thread has been. It cuts me so deeply that it opened even the secret chambers of my dormant heart and unearthed my deepest admiration for something I haven't have thought of appreciating.

I couldn't thank you more awesome thread author for your timely words of exhortation that moves every soul who reads it.