Dear Teachers, Please help me with Grammar.

Respected Teachers,
    Please have a look at the following short letters and make sure the words sound professional and sentence structure, flow, punctuation, mood, and
    tense are presented in a manner that makes sense, while looking out for
    inconsistencies.
    P.S. I have put some parentheses where I myself some doubts or perplexities.
    So many thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    Asad

Dear John,
    This is to notify you that the cases will not be carried out by Sarah now. They will now be carried out at the City Office. Therefore, please contact Mr. Calvin or Mr. Mathew Smith now. (Which phrase is the best? This is to notify you/This is to inform you/I would like to have you know)

Dear Calvin,
    I would like to have you know that I spoke with Miss. Sarah. She said the cases will now be carried out at the City Office by you. I spoke to Mr. Mathew too, and he also said the same thing. (Is it correct to use “too” and “also” here?)

Dear Sarah,
    Please carry out the previous cases which I sent you via e-mail(s?). The will now not be done by anyone else. (Do I need the "s" there"?)

Re: Dear Teachers, Please help me with Grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by asad hussain View Post
    Respected Teachers,
    Please have a look at the following short letters and make sure the words sound professional and sentence structure, flow, punctuation, mood, and
    tense are presented in a manner that makes sense, while looking out for
    inconsistencies.
    P.S. I have put some parentheses where I myself some doubts or perplexities.
    So many thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    Asad

Dear John,
    This is to notify you that the cases will not be carried out by Sarah now. They will now be carried out at the City Office. Therefore, please contact Mr. Calvin or Mr. Mathew Smith now.

Which phrase is the best? This is to notify you

This sounds a bit sharp. If that's what you intend, then it's fine, Asad.

This is to inform you

This is softer, more polite.

I would like to have you know

This doesn't sound all that natural. "I would like to let you know that ..." is more natural.

Dear Calvin,
    I would like to have you know that I spoke with Miss Sarah. She said the cases will now be carried out at the City Office by you. I spoke to Mr. Mathew too, and he also said the same thing. (Is it correct to use “too” and “also” here?)

Both 'too' and 'also' are fine here.

Dear Sarah,
    Please carry out the previous cases which I sent you via e-mail(s?). The will now not be done by anyone else. (Do I need the "s" there"?)

No Asad, we don't need an 's' on email.
    ############

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Dear Teachers, Please help me with grammar.

Dear John,
    This is to notify you that the cases will not be carried out by Sarah now. They will now be carried out at the City Office. Therefore, please contact Mr. Calvin or Mr. Mathew Smith now. (Which phrase is the best? This is to notify you/This is to inform you/I would like to have you know)

Try:
    Dear John,
    This is to notify you that the cases will no longer be handled by Sarah. They will now be handled at the City Office. Therefore, please contact Mr. Calvin or Mr. Mathew Smith.
    Dear Calvin,
    I would like to have you know that I spoke with Miss. Sarah. She said the cases will now be carried out at the City Office by you. I spoke to Mr. Mathew too, and he also said the same thing. (Is it correct to use “too” and “also” here?)

Try:
    Dear Mr. Calvin,
    I would like you to know that I spoke with Miss Sarah. She said the cases will now be handled by you at the City Office. I spoke to Mr. Mathew too, and he said the same thing.
    A few comments. If Calvin is the man's last name, use Mr. Otherwise, do not do so. If Sarah is the person's first name, Miss would not normally be used. Also, we don't place a period after Miss. (Except at the end of a sentence, of course.)

Dear Sarah,
    Try:
    Dear Sarah,
    Please handle the previous cases which I sent you via e-mail.
    You don't need the es.

~R

Dear Riverkid and Ronbee,

So many thanks for your help. It's really so nice of you. I wish to learn a lot from you.

Best regards,
    Asad

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re:
    I would like you to know that I spoke with Sarah. She said the cases will now be handled by you at the City Office. I spoke to Mathew too, and he said the same thing.
    In the last sentence, the writer says that he spoke to Mathew too (in addition to Sarah; you could also use also), and he (Mathew) said he same thing Sarah said. What would you need to add to that? Nothing! Thus, don't say he also said the same thing.

(I forgot to put this in my last post.)

Oh, my dear Ronbee, thanks a lot. It's so thoughtful of you. You people are really the precious gifts of God.