Smile writing in sentences

hi..

i always having problem in writing sentences, because sometimes i didn't know how to express it in enghlish words, most of words that i cant understand is the.. ah! what i call this "its a high meaning" so what im doing first is to look on the dictionarie just to convert it into the word that more easier for me then thats it! im just worried that if i always do that i know theres a tendencies that it will divert my intention into other.

Rey

Re: writing in sentences

Welcome to the forums!

Using your dictionary is fine - but it can cause problems. I suggest that you post any sentences that you think might be wrong and ask for advice.

Thank you Anglika,

Most of my problem is doing some reports,advisory, and most of all replying back. i know what i would like to say but its just in my mine and its pure Taglish!(filipino word) when im creating my sentences it takes too long to convince my self that what im writing is rigth!!

like this one.

Hi

You are now receiving your old mailed mostly from 711 zapote junction, as part of my monitoring into your mail server; some of your senders are directly put into your mailserver as junk mail, if you have any important email expected to received mostly outside just call me and we will look it onto your mail server junk mail, then I will to put back it into your inbox.

Thanks

i realy appreciates for replying to my sentences. ANGLIKA

you know , i just find this site when im trying to look for downloadable tagalog-english dictionaries, then im so interested when i see those post concerns then some one replying in to them! and im so glad that theres a site like this!

I am glad you found us! Please remember, "I" is always a capital letter; "I'm" {I am}. Here is your text with my suggested changes.

You are now receiving your old emails, mostly from 711 zapote junction, as part of my monitoring of your mail server; some of these messages are put into your mail server as junk mail. If you have not received any important email expected, just call me and we will look for it in your mail server junk mail. Then I will put back it into your inbox.

Thanks

wow, see i know theres something wrong about my sentence, thats why i practicing my writing and speaking also!

Salamat po (Thank you )

hope we can talk to each other always and be my "Teacher"