Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: kazoo

  1. Unregistered


    what do you call these things that you blow at birthday parties. they are kind of like kazoo but with a piece of paper attached to it and it rolls forward when you blow into it

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 556

    Re: kazoo

    I've always called them "noisemakers," but this website is calling them "blowouts." I am wondering if that would be a confusing term even in context - a "blowout" can also be a tire failure ("We had a blowout on the freeway in heavy traffic, and I thought we were going to be killed") or a advertising term for a big sale ("Hurry on down to Ray's Used Cars! We're having our Annual Fall Blowout!")


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts