1. hoangdiem

Unhappy please help me!

i can't remember the phrasal verbs.And i'm scared of speaking.Because i don't have more vocabularies.Can you help me?Thank you so much

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Hong Kong
      • Current Location:
      • Hong Kong

Re: please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by hoangdiem View Post
    i can't remember the phrasal verbs.And i'm scared of speaking.Because i don't have more vocabularies.Can you help me?Thank you so much
    Man propose, God dispose.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: please help me!

Since phrasal verbs are part and parcel of the English language, I recommend that you get yourself interested in learning them. A good dictionary is indispensable for learning them. Whenever you come across phrasal verbs in speech or writing, you should make it a habit to write them down in a note book and go through the notes again and again. When you have seen them for a considerable number of times, they will naturally become ingrained in your memory and you will never forget them. Since they are used on both formal and informal occasions, learning to use them will definitely perfect your language. There hundreds of thousands of them but you need not learn them all. Your choice depends on how much you are exposed to the language.