Form of education.

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific detail reasons and details to explain your answer.

When discussing about attending classes at university, there are two points of view. Some people believe that students should be required to go to classes. Others believe that going to classed should be optional for students. However, I do not completely agree with both points of view, I think it is only a partial problem.

Nowadays, we have many forms (could I use methods here?) of education. Fox example leanrning at home, learning through internet, learning at school...etc. And we can choose one of them to reach to our goals. With high technology, modern equipments you can learn by yourself easily. It means that going to classes becomes optional for students. In fact, there are many subjects, which is not necessary for them to learn. They can spend their time (on) learning another subjects. On the other hand, crazy students will use this time to do anything which does not relate to their studies.

In traditional method of my country, they always require students to attend classes. Therefore, teacher will transfer everything to his students. The weak point of this mothod is to make students become more passive and decrease the creation of students.

Depending on the enviroment, the major and what kind of subject the students are learning, we can choose one or combine two methods to improve the effect.

Re: Form of education.

Quote Originally Posted by thienthan20 View Post
    Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific detail reasons and details to explain your answer.

When discussing about attending classes at university, there are two points of view. Some people believe that students should be required to go to classes. Others believe that going to classed should be optional for students. However, I do not completely agree with both points [either point]of view; I think it is only a partial problem.

Nowadays, we have many forms (could I use methods here?"methods" is probably better in this context) of education. Fox example leanrning at home, learning through the internet, learning at school...etc. And we can choose one [any] of them to reach to our goals. With high technology and modern equipment, you can learn by yourself easily. It means that going to classes becomes optional for students. In fact, there are many subjects, which it is not necessary for them to learn. They can spend their time (on) learning another subjects. On the other hand, crazy students will use this time to do anything which does not relate to their studies.

In traditional method of [teaching in] my country, they always require students to attend classes. Therefore, a teacher will transfer everything to his students. The weak point of this mothod is to make students become more passive and decrease the creation creativity/creativeness of students.

Depending on the enviroment, the major and what kind of subject the students are learning, we can choose one or combine two methods to improve the overall effect.

Re: Form of education.

When discussing about attending classes at university, there are two points of view. Some people believe that students should be required to go to classes. Others believe that going to classed should be optional for students. However, I do not completely agree with both points [either point]of view; I think it is only a partial problem.

Nowadays, we have many forms (could I use methods here?"methods" is probably better in this context) of education. Fox example leanrning at home, learning through the internet, learning at school...etc. And we can choose one [any] of them to reach to our goals. With high technology and modern equipment, you can learn by yourself easily. It means that going to classes becomes optional for students. In fact, there are many subjects, which it is not necessary for them to learn. They can spend their time (on) learning another subjects. On the other hand, crazy students will use this time to do anything which does not relate to their studies.

In traditional method of [teaching in] my country, they always require students to attend classes. Therefore, a teacher will transfer everything to his students. The weak point of this mothod is to make students become more passive and decrease the creation creativity/creativeness of students.

Depending on the enviroment, the major and what kind of subject the students are learning, we can choose one or combine two methods to improve the overall effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    First I want to thank Anglike for correct to me. But I am wondering that:
    1. At somewhere you wrote in high light is my misktake or it is better to write like that?

2. "They can spend their time (on) learning another subjects": "on" is need or not?

Thanks alot.