could you correct my grammer?

Hi everyone. I am very pleased to have an opportunity to introduce myself to you. Where do you start when you are trying to tell people you don't know about your life? I guess that is the name.
    well, My name is lee keum ran and my nickname is kumddadda. When my friends call me like that, I feel so sweet and friendly in the bottom of my heart. I really like my nickname. So if you want to call me like that, you do. I like it. Maybe if you call me like that, I will be better. And many people ask me a question how I got this nickname. Actually I have no particular reason for it. When I was young, while I was playing with my friends, I got it without looking for it. So I canít exactly remember how to get that. Nevertheless, the reason it has been called even now is, maybe I think that it is easy to say and remember.

And I live in mok-dong(목동). I was born in there on March 4th, 1984 and I have lived there since then. So I really like there. If I can do, I want to live in there after I married. Because I have a precious memory in this place and there are friends in my whole life. Almost residents living here donít often move out. So, most of the friends are here. And I want to keep everything I have. I know that it seems so silly, but as you know, the men must be.

And, Iím 24 years old because I stayed away from the school for one year. I just have one semester. It is a great pity that I canít be student any more. When I was young, my parents used to say, school life is the happiest time. Now I understand the meaning. I had better realize that earlier. Anyway, time passed. So like any other girls my age, I worry about my future and my job. What should I do with my life?
    Do you make a decision? Fortunately, I make a decision. The people have many difficult and different choices in their life. And I think that this decision is one of them. I don't know the decision is right. But I intend not to be fearful.
    What is clear is this lecture is useful to me. So I selected this lecture and I hope you can also gain many things.

Re: could you correct my grammer?

Quote Originally Posted by kumddadda View Post
    Hi everyone. I am very pleased to have an opportunity to introduce myself to you. Where do you start when you are trying to tell people you don't know about your life? I guess that is the name.
    Well, my name is lee keum ran and my nickname is kumddadda. When my friends call me that, I feel so sweet and friendly in the bottom of my heart. I really like my nickname. So if you want to call me that, do so. I like it. Maybe if you call me that, I will be better. And many people ask mehow I got this nickname. Actually I have no particular reason for it. When I was young, while I was playing with my friends, I got it without looking for it. So I canít exactly remember how it happened. Maybe, I think, because it is easy to say and remember.

And I live in Mok-dong(목동). I was born in there on March 4th 1984, and I have lived there ever snce. So I really like there. If I can, I want to live there after I marry, because I have precious memories of this place and there are friends from my whole life. And I want to keep everything I have. I know that it seems so silly, but as you know, the men must be. [must be what?]

And, Iím 24 years old because I stayed away from the school for one year [How does staying out of school for a year affect your age? What are you trying to say?] I just have one semester. It is a great pity that I canít be a student any more. When I was young, my parents used to say that school life is the happiest time. Now I understand the meaning. I should have realized that earlier. Anyway, time passed. So, like any other girls my age, I worry about my future and my job. What should I do with my life?
    Did you make a decision? Fortunately, I have made a decision. People have many difficult and different choices in their life. And I think that this decision is one of them. I don't know if the decision is right. But I intend not to be fearful. [Could you tell us what your decision was?]
    What is clear is this lecture is useful to me. So I selected this lecture and I hope you can also gain many things. [What do you mean by "lecture"?]
    It's not at all bad - though you will have some work to do on it.

Re: could you correct my grammer?

the men must be> I mean such is the way of poeple. how can i express that mean?
    and I didn't go to school for one year because i had to study to get a job.
    decision is public service personnel.