Final dount on "Having"Guest
Thank you for your responses.
"He came towards us having looked at our face". If this sentence is correct with grammer and all, pls let me know:
1)Is that means he was going to them by looking thier face? (going and looking was taking place at a same time?)
or what that exactly means.
2) One frined replied me that first he looked at your face them came towards you.
So please explain me which is the right meaning?
1. He had looked at our faces first, and then he came towards us.
2. Having looked at our faces, he came towards us.
3. He having looked at our faces came towards us.
4. He came towards us after he had looked at our faces.
5. He came towards us after having looked at our faces.
5. He came towards us having (already) looked at our faces.