Student or Learner
Kindly check the grammar of the following statements. Thanks
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that all Scriptures in th Bible are divinely inspired and the only infallible authoritative God's breathed.
2. We trust in the triune God who has revealed Himself in three person: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that God whom Jesus called Abba "Father" is the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe.
4. The descriptions presented in Genesis containing facts of actual event that provides reliable basis about the origin and history of mankind, the earth, and whole creation in the universe.
5. God designed the plan of Mystery before the cretion of the world.
6. All mankind are sinners since birth inherently from Adam and intrinsically individual by free will and are subject to face God's condemnation.
7. We believe in Jesus Christ as the Logos, the Saviour, the Redeemer, the Mediator, the Peacemaker, the only way to God's eternal Kingdom, the truth and the life. He shall return here on earth and reign the millennial kingdom.
8. The Lord Jesus Christ, the God the Son, was suffered in the hands of men, was crucified, and gave Himself for the sins of the world but God raised Him from the dead proving that He is the Son of God. Jesus' death expressed the breaking of the power of sin and evil; delivering us from the death to eternal life. Recognizing and accepting of Jesus' crucifixion and death as the full payment for sins.
9. Salvation is the free gift of God by His grace through Jesus Christ by faith.
10. Jesus gave the Holy Spirit before He ascended to heaven to empower believers and bind together in the one body of Christ-the church.
11. The Holy Spirit works with each believer to produce to fruit of righteousness. He also enables unbelievers to repent and accept Jesus as Savior, Lord and God.
12. Sinners are subject to eternal punishment and the righteous are subject to eternal life.