How can i give a title for this passage?

Before you use your new microwave oven, read the instructions carefully. Each oven has its own control panel, but most microwave ovens operate in similar way. Look at this control panel shown here. It shows the time at the top of the panel. Under the time are the different functions. You can press Defrost, Cook, Clock or Power. You can also warm food by pressing Reheat Times.
    Under the functions are the numbers. These numbers are shown as on telephone, from zero through nine. You can press the numbers to set the cooking time in seconds or minutes. Under the numbers are start and Clear.
    A microwave oven will automatically cook on HIGH (power level 10) unless you enter a lower power level. Suppose you want to cook a serving of broccoli for two minute and forty-five seconds on MEDIUM power (level 5). First, press the number 2, 4 and 5 (two minutes, forty-five seconds). Then press Power. Next, press the number 5. At last, press Start to begin cooking. If you make a mistake, press Clear. This will clear the display and allow you to start over again.
    Last edited by Michael5678; 25-Sep-2007 at 22:51.

Re: How can i give a title for this passage?

Are you asking us to suggest titles for the passage? Or are you asking for comments on the content and the way it is written?

Re: How can i give a title for this passage?

You can tell me both