1) Working the stick, means, to draw beer using a beer tap, which is a handle that looks like a stick.
2) Booths are tables enclosed partially with a bench seat, and four-tops are tables that have four chairs and seat four people.
3) Six-two in height, most of his height can be attributed to the length of his legs (he has long legs) and a well-toned (well built) one-ninety (upper-half of his body; I think??)
3) A man who looks like he could satisfy a woman's needs.
4) Double the pleasure
6) The unpleasant things someone has to do to get what they want.
7) She thinks she is special, but she's not. She's just a normal person. She acts the part well, though. So well in fact that people believe she is special.
All the best,
Interested in Language