Results 1 to 7 of 7

    • Join Date: Sep 2007
    • Posts: 15
    #1

    Talking welcom for everybody

    good morning to everybody>
    i am very happy because i register here in this forum>>
    i need to improve my english language and i hope i will benifits from you and you also too from me.........thank you

  1. Harry Smith's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 2,932
    #2

    Re: welcom for everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by beauity girl View Post
    good morning to everybody>
    i am very happy because i register here in this forum>>
    i need to improve my english language and i hope i will benifits from you and you also too from me.........thank you
    Welcome to the forum, beautiful girl!


    • Join Date: Sep 2007
    • Posts: 15
    #3

    Re: welcom for everybody

    thank you so much harry smith..........

  2. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    #4

    Smile Re: welcom for everybody

    Welcome to this wonderful forum

    Ya hala ya hala biki
    I think you say that in KSA

    Ramadan karim

    I.A


    • Join Date: Sep 2007
    • Posts: 15
    #5

    Talking Re: welcom for everybody

    thank you soooooooooo much veron 1
    Ramadan karem
    yes we say that also we say
    ya hala we ya mshla.......
    i hope you understand the meaning of this word...but i think nobody understand it except the saudi people....espeashily ( ya mshala)
    thank you again.....

  3. Harry Smith's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 2,932
    #6

    Re: welcom for everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Veron1 View Post
    Welcome to this wonderful forum

    Ya hala ya hala biki
    I think you say that in KSA

    Ramadan karim

    I.A
    Hi, Ines!
    Ya hala ya hala biki.
    Thanks fot the photos you sent me yesterday.
    Ramadan karim!

  4. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    #7

    Smile Re: welcom for everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    Hi, Ines!
    Ya hala ya hala biki.
    Thanks fot the photos you sent me yesterday.
    Ramadan karim!
    Any time my friend

    I.A

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •