Reply to a rejected letter

dear teacher

could u describe how can i reply to a recruitment agency who has rejected my registration without any solemn excuse or reason.

thank you
    yesha

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Reply to a rejected letter

Do you mean they turned you down for a particular job? Or are they refusing to take you on as a client?

If you were not accepted for one particular job, there are many reasons why that could be, and sometimes the reasons aren't very concrete. You might write a polite letter thanking them for reviewing your application or CV, and state that you were disappointed at not being accepted. You are interested in working on building your career skills, and would appreciate it if they would elaborate on the reasons why you weren't accepted so that you can work on strengthening these weak points.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Thank you for your letter of [date] in which you informed me that you did not require my services. I would like to improve my changes of finding a suitable position, and would appreciate it very much if you could assist me by letting me know any aspects of my application that led to your decision. This will help me improve my future applications and let me know what areas require improvement. Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide me in this regard.

Dear teacher,

Could you describe how I canreply to a recruitment agency that has rejected my registration [do you mean application] without any apparent reason?

Thank you,
    Yesha

Thankyou so much for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Barb_D View Post
    Thank you for your letter of [date] in which you informed me that you did not require my services. I would like to improve my changes of finding a suitable position, and would appreciate it very much if you could assist me by letting me know any aspects of my application that led to your decision. This will help me improve my future applications and let me know what areas require improvement. Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide me in this regard.

Dear teacher,

Could you describe how I canreply to a recruitment agency that has rejected my registration [do you mean application] without any apparent reason?

Thank you,
    Yesha