Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Anonymous

    median/median strip

    thanks for your info.
    It is good to know this.

    but maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.
    what I refer to is some kind of concrete stuff like a wall which divide
    the highway, not the strip.

    The reason why I asked about it is I heard that name on the radio once.
    I am always want to know what it is called.

  2. Editor,
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 64,301

Similar Threads

  1. comic strip occasion
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-Aug-2004, 19:31
  2. concorete divider
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-Jun-2004, 02:58


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts