How can I help you?

Good day to all. My name is Sophia and I love the English language! Not only because it's my native language, but also due to the fact that I love to write. If there's anything I can do to be of assistance to anyone, let me know.

Re: How can I help you?

Welcome to the forums.

If you think you can answer a question, then please feel free to do so. But do make sure you have read the Forum Rules and guidelines.

Happy posting

Hi, I need help
    what would be an example of Boolean searching" if my topic is "conflict in the workplace" also using my answer give one example of an article I found and provide the citation for it in the correct APA format?
    My only question is what would be an example of Boolean searching in the topic "conflict in the workplace?

Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by sayala View Post
    Hi, I need help
    what would be an example of Boolean searching" if my topic is "conflict in the workplace" also using my answer give one example of an article I found and provide the citation for it in the correct APA format?
    My only question is what would be an example of Boolean searching in the topic "conflict in the workplace?

Thank you so much
    Answered on your own thread.