1. Unregistered

Question Please Help with Punctuation

It was a cold drizzly Christmas the year two thousand and four. This was a Christmas

that will stand out in my mind always. My husband had just returned from Iraq on his

first tour of duty a few months earlier. Our beautiful boys were eight months and three

years old that year. We were so excited that my husband had returned safely that we

went to extremes that Christmas. Starting with all the Christmas decorations for both the

yard and home. For the yard we bought lights, spiral Christmas trees, angels, and

Christmas train. In our warm comfy cozy home there were Christmas decorations

everywhere. Also that year we decided to buy a real Christmas tree. That beautiful tree

filled our home with a wonderful Christmassy smell. Although, it did nothing to compare with

the smell and taste of our wonderful Christmas dinner. I will never forget that Christmas it

was filled with so much warmth, happiness, and peace. It will always be a Christmas to

remember.

Re: Please Help with Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was a cold drizzly Christmas the year two thousand and four. This was a Christmas

that will stand out in my mind always. My husband had just returned from his first tour of duty in Iraq. Our beautiful boys were eight months and three

years old that year. We were so excited that my husband had returned safely that we

went to extremes that Christmas. Starting with all the Christmas decorations for both the

yard and home
    [incomplete sentence]. For the yard we bought lights, spiral Christmas trees, angels, and

a Christmas train. In our warm comfy cozy home there were Christmas decorations

everywhere. Also that year we decided to buy a real Christmas tree. That beautiful tree

filled our home with a wonderful Christmassy smell. Although, it did nothing to compare with

the smell and taste of our wonderful Christmas dinner
    [incomplete sentence] . I will never forget that Christmas -
    it

was filled with so much warmth, happiness, and peace. It will always be a Christmas to

remember.