1. help plz

Religion in the UK

hi everybody,

I have to do a 40 minutes presentation about the religious life in Great Britain for my English class in school. I am from Austria.
    Could you please help me to find articles about it? Or just help me to structurize the presentation? Or give me any help possible please! :)
    Well, I thought I'm gonna do the history of religion and then the religion nowadays.

thanks a lot!

Re: Religion in the UK

Um... Can you be a bit more precise?
    I don't think you can get a structurisation of your presentation, because that would be like doing your homework.

So, write something on your own using articles you found on Google and then wait for someone to correct it.

Re: Religion in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by help plz View Post
    hi everybody,

I have to do a 40 minutes presentation about the religious life in Great Britain for my English class in school. I am from Austria.
    Could you please help me to find articles about it? Or just help me to structurize the presentation? Or give me any help possible please! :)
    Well, I thought I'm going to do the history of religion and then the religion nowadays.

thanks a lot!
    You need to be sure about your terms first. "The Religious life" would generally mean the way of life conducted by those in religious institutions - monasteries, nunneries, the various churches and other places of worship.

If you mean religion as found/practiced amongst the inhabitants of Great Britain, that is another topic altogether.

Here is a site to start you off: National Statistics Online - Focus On Religion