Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    shalini Guest


    Hi my name is shalini and im currently studying childcare and is doing a dissertation on children who have ESL,i am having difficulty in finding any info on this topic,i would be very grateful if anyone could help me, i just need to know general facts. I would also be interested in hearing anyone's views on whether they think children with ESL are recieveing the correct amount of support that they should be.
    please reply
    thank you

  2. #2
    Tdol is offline Editor,
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I believe, though I don't teach in schools, that the terms used are EAL (English as an Additional Language) and ESOL, which might help you find information. As I only teach adults, I am not really clued upon what is going on with children.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts