1. fays

Post naming!

im starting a real estate business. my company name is meminco. i just thought of naming my real estate business as meminco real estate but then i wanna b diff from other names so thought of this name meminco echelon. is it suitable? and i want a proper slogan or whatever. like meminco echelon= the upper crust of estates! is it good? pls help me out.

Re: naming!

Quote Originally Posted by fays View Post
    I'm starting a real estate business. My company name is meminco. I just thought of naming my real estate business as meminco real estate but then I want to be different from other names so thought of this name "meminco echelon". Is it suitable? I want a proper slogan or whatever,". I like "meminco echelon = the upper crust of estates!". Is it any good? Please help me out.
    If you are starting a business, you would be wise to follow basic grammar rules when writing to people, including not using textspeak, capital letter for first word in sentence, "I" for the personal pronoun.

Is your company name "meminco" or "Meminco"? In what form are you registering it?

What do you think is the advantage of "echelon" which means a particular level or group of people within an organization such as an army or company.

What about Meminco Real Estate? Or Meminco Realty?