Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Anonymous Guest

    words used to describe actions such as the ones used in show

    I am lost for words so to speak. I am in need of the word used to define actions such as punches, crashes, and more of the sometime comical activities used in shows especially Batman
    Perhaps you may remember.....POW, ZAM,BING,BOP, things like that. I do know that there is a word used for them. Perhaps you can help?
    Best Regards, Rick Gattone. Buffalo, NY

  2. #2
    onomatopoeic words


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts