Lightbulb Better yet have

Hello dear teachers,
    I've just composed some sentences which contains some grammer structures and expressions in bold type, so could you please correct them for me? and let me know if I've done any mistake?
    1.Using English while talking with people is what makes me able to practice my spoken English.
    2.The more you eat healthy food, the longer you live and the better you will feel.
    3.the more I find solutions to my problems the more I feel relaxed and at my ease.
    4.It's well worth it to keep just thinking about your own business.
    5.You might take some days off or better yet have to take a vacation and go away.(could you please give me other examples using this expression or make me understand how we corecctly use it?)

Re: Better yet have

Quote Originally Posted by sara88 View Post
    Hello dear teachers,
    I've just composed some sentences which contains some grammer structures and expressions in bold type, so could you please correct them for me? and let me know if I've done any mistake?
    1.Using English while talking with people is what makes me able to practice my spoken English.
    2.The more you eat healthy food, the longer you live and the better you will feel.
    3.the more I find solutions to my problems the more I feel relaxed and at my ease.
    4.It's well worth it to keep just thinking about your own business.
    5.You might take some days off or better yet have to take a vacation and go away.(could you please give me other examples using this expression or make me understand how we corecctly use it?)
    Please could someone answer some of my questions?
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sara88 View Post
    Hello dear teachers,

1.Using English while talking with people makes me able to practice my spoken English.
    4.It's well worth it to mind your own business.
    5.You might take some days off or better yet, take a vacation and go away for a while.

(could you please give me other examples using this expression or make me understand how we corecctly use it?)
    When you use "better yet" you are offering another solution to a problem...it is almost like you think of the second solution as you write the first one.

I will pick you up at 7:00pm in my car or better yet, why don't I hire a taxi instead. That way I won't have to worry about drinking alcohol at the party.

Here comes the check for the meal. I guess I can pay for it or better yet, you can pay for it and claim it on your expense account!

Thank you very much Naamplao, now I get it..