1. what figure of speech is "sighing like furnace,with a woeful ballad made to his mistress' eyebrow?"
1. Simile - using as and like to compare
Her lips is as red as an apple.
2. Metaphor - comparing without using like and as
He was a tiger when someone stole his wallet.
3. Hyperbole - overacting
I did not eat for 8 hours, I think i can eat a whole pig.
4. Personification - makes the object/nonliving a living
The leaves are waving to me.
5. Onomatopiea - sound of the animal to a noun
The doorbell is buzzing.