• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Cool sentences

Can anyone help me to fix these sentences?
    Thank You

Dear Mr. /Ms. Employer,

I am applying for the post of Sales & Marketing Coordinator or any relevant field. I studied Business in Administration and Major in Marketing. In this course, we were required to study 29 modules, which included Marketing Management and Consumer Behavior subjects where I can apply those academics theories to the workplace.

My resume is enclosed for your review and consideration. Feel free to contact me at any time. I appreciate for your time.

Re: sentences

Quote Originally Posted by kahhong View Post
    Can anyone help me to fix these sentences?
    Thank You

Dear Mr. /Ms. Employer,

I am applying for the post of Sales & Marketing Coordinator or any relevant field. I studied Business in Administration and Major in Marketing. In this course, we were required to study 29 modules, which included Marketing Management and Consumer Behavior subjects where I can apply those academics theories to the workplace.

My resume is enclosed for your review and consideration. Feel free to contact me at any time. I appreciate for your time.
    Are you applying for a specific advertised job??? Then you should put the source of the advertisement and any reference number that identifies the job. "or any relevant field" does not belong here. If you are making blind mailings (that is there is no job advertisement) you would write the line diferently.

I would not use Dear Mr. /Ms. Employer, unless of course their last name was Employer (which I doubt). Dear Sir is much better....don't worry if the person reading the letter is female this is just the way such letters are addressed.

Don't rehash your resume in the cover letter. They will read this information in the resume. However, you can refer to your resume as having relevant experience(unstated in the covering letter) and that you are very interested in joining their firm.

The last paragraph should ask for an interview.

I would write the letter this way.

Dear Sir,

I am applying for the post of Sales & Marketing Coordinator as advertised in the 24th edition of the Daily Bugle.

[I would like to inquire about employment possibilities in the field of Sales and Marketing with your firm.] if this is a blind letter.

As can be seen in my attached resume, I have a background in Business Administration with a major in Marketing. I have always enjoyed working in this business field, especially in the areas of marketing and sales where I can apply the knowledge that I've gained over the past 4 years.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to being able to discuss employment opportunities with your firm. Please contact me at the address or telephone number listed on the enclosed resume.

Best regards,