Five thrilling,unforgettable hours at Jungle Land

Could you please tell me if there is any grammatical error in the diary etry given below.Do you feel if something is missing or it could be made better.Pls write to me.
    Sun Oct 28, 2007
    11:00 A.M
    “Five thrilling,unforgottable hours at Jungle Land”

Man! We had real fun at the Jungle Land today. We finally succeeded in getting a positive reply from our principal for the trip.
    We started at 7:00 a.m from the school. That was a bit early…well anything for fun. All of us were gingered up to sit on the rides. After standing in the long leg-breaking queue, we got our entry passes. Well…as I said, anything for fun. My friends and I sat on all the rides. The best was the 3D theatre; we visited Egypt sitting on our chairs. Incredible! That was an inexpensive trip to Egypt.
    In the meanwhile, we had burgers to recharge ourselves and soft drinks to quench our never ending thirst. Again we were back to the field as if long held prisoners were released.;shrieking,yelling and behaving in a wild manner. It was as if the latent animal in us has surfaced.
    I wonder whether I will have such fun again with my friends. If yes, I wish that day comes soon. But now I feel I should take rest so that I go back to school fresh.

Re: Five thrilling,unforgettable hours at Jungle Land

Quote Originally Posted by samfat33 View Post
    Could you please tell me if there is any grammatical error in the diary etry given below.Do you feel if something is missing or it could be made better.Pls write to me.
    Sun Oct 28, 2007
    11:00 A.M
    Five thrilling,unforgottable hours at Jungle Land

Man! We had real fun at the Jungle Land today. We finally succeeded in getting a positive reply from our principal for the trip.
    We started at 7:00 a.m from the school. That was a bit earlywell, anything for fun. All of us were gingered up to go on the rides. After standing in the long leg-breaking queue, we got our entry passes. Wellas I said, anything for fun. My friends and I went on all the rides. The best was the 3D theatre; we visited Egypt sitting in our chairs. Incredible! That was an inexpensive trip to Egypt.
    In the meanwhile, we had burgers to recharge ourselves and soft drinks to quench our never-ending thirst. Then we were back to the field as if long-held prisoners just released: shrieking, yelling and behaving in a wild manner. It was as if the latent animal in us had surfaced.
    I wonder whether I will have such fun again with my friends. If yes, I wish that day comes soon. But now I feel I should get some rest so that I go back to school fresh.

Minor errors noted - otherwise nice!

Thanks a lot Anglika..Could you please tell What exactly "Man" here means.I have written it but I don't understand why?Is it an expression of excitement?

Absolutely - an expression of enthusiasm and excitement.