Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    #1

    works like a dog

    Do you have an antonym please?


    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434
    #2

    Re: works like a dog

    As lazy as a slug.

  2. #3

    Re: works like a dog

    Couch Potato

    Lazy Bum

    Wholeman


    • Join Date: Sep 2007
    • Posts: 1,153
    #4

    Re: works like a dog

    Quote Originally Posted by Wholeman View Post
    Couch Potato

    Lazy Bum

    Wholeman
    no....I don't think "wholeman" is a proper antnonym for "works like a dog" {just kidding}

  3. #5

    Re: works like a dog

    Quote Originally Posted by Naamplao View Post
    no....I don't think "wholeman" is a proper antnonym for "works like a dog" {just kidding}
    Actually, I had noted that I should have formated that better after posting it, however I'm pleased that someone else noticed my faux pas.


    Wholeman


    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 3,059
    #6

    Re: works like a dog

    Quote Originally Posted by Naamplao View Post
    no....I don't think "wholeman" is a proper antnonym for "works like a dog" {just kidding}

    I thought that Wholeman was just being completely honest, Naamplao. :)

  4. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    #7

    Re: works like a dog

    Quote Originally Posted by riverkid View Post
    I thought that Wholeman was just being completely honest, Naamplao. :)

  5. #8

    Re: works like a dog

    Obviously you jokers haven't taken the time to read the full body of my prose.

    One of my novels is over 300 pages long. (In standard paperback print.)

    Get busy reading and there will be a test on the first book tomorrow.

    Your task is to read both "Pea Pod" and "Pea Pod - The Return".

    You can find it on my website:

    Home Page For Wholeman

    (Bring your dictionary.)

    Wholeman



    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 3,059
    #9

    Re: works like a dog

    Quote Originally Posted by Wholeman View Post
    Obviously you jokers haven't taken the time to read the full body of my prose.

    One of my novels is over 300 pages long. (In standard paperback print.)

    Get busy reading and there will be a test on the first book tomorrow.

    Your task is to read both "Pea Pod" and "Pea Pod - The Return".

    You can find it on my website:

    Home Page For Wholeman

    (Bring your dictionary.)

    Wholeman

    Sorry Wholeman, I opened the site, downloaded both novels, but then my dog ate them. ;)

  6. #10

    Re: works like a dog

    Quote Originally Posted by riverkid View Post
    Sorry Wholeman, I opened the site, downloaded both novels, but then my dog ate them. ;)
    Aw... that is too bad. This will reflect negatively on your grade in my class though.

    However, you canine has saved you from twisted and perverted thoughts, from which you might not have recovered. (It is TG Erotica after all.)



    Wholeman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. please someone explain how it works
    By elis99 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-Feb-2007, 14:34
  2. Grammatical exercises based on literary works
    By K_D in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-Jan-2006, 07:14
  3. work vs works
    By whl626 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-Oct-2003, 22:31

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •