Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: english jargon

  1. srlewis

    Smile english jargon

    What is the correct word for the following definition?
    This describes words or phrases that refer to the same perosn or thing and have the same relationship to other sentence elements

    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434

    Re: english jargon

    Tautology = the saying of the same thing over again in different words: They arrived one after the other in succession.

Similar Threads

  1. How to learn English well
    By K.Margaret in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 20-Sep-2009, 13:40
  2. Is there a grammar of spoken English?
    By M56 in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-Feb-2009, 01:58
  3. the standard form of English
    By balakrishnanijk in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-Oct-2007, 17:34
  4. May you help me edit my first essay, please?
    By nongporz in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2007, 12:12


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts