Welcome to the forums.
.Can anyone help check any grammatical mistakes for the following doc. and is the sentence construction ok?
"As we are going to develop a monthly Newsletter to the Divisions in Asia, hence, [not necessary, omit] we would like to collate information from various countries in Asia and try to present the information like [as OR in the form of] an overview / a story outline of the region.
I understand you are already doing some [producing regular] reports regarding the high/lowlights [ highlights ] and outlooks for your own country to headquarter regularly [omit. If needed, then "to send to Headquarters"]. Kindly answer the following questions to help determine the design, frequency, and recipient list of the Newsletter.
1. How do you present your report in your CC meeting?
- e.g. by point forms, charts, table etc. Give samples if possible
2. How often/frequently do you prepare for [produce] it?
- e.g. Monthly, Quarterly..etc
3. Who gets the copy[receives copies] ?
- e.g. Country President, Regional Heads, BU Heads, Fellow Country Procurement Heads etc. Please list them.
4. Who else should be getting [receive] it?
- maybe further distributed via Regional Heads of Divisions to next level.. [Is this necessary? I would omit it] Please advise name list [suggest names]
5. In what format/style do you give [produce or present your report]?
- e.g. Powerpoint, Word, pdf, clariant template, any picture attached etc. Provide sample if possible.
Please respond as soon as possible.
Student or Learner