A Big Mistake !! Missunderstood call!!

Dear friends

I will tell you the situation : I tought that today I had a interview-meeting for a job, but I missunderstood the date, I went to the place and called the Proffessor number.
    He was at home and told me very politely that today is not the meeting. Now, I got a mail from him and he apologies to me. Now, I want to reply to him and make my mail sound different than a regretable experience....Can you help me with nice and polite ideas, and grammar check because it is very important for my future career. Thank you very much.

Dear Prof.

I assume that because of my excitement of your news last Monday that I missunderstood the date for our meeting. I have to apologyse myself because of the unexpectcall to your house this afternoon.

Regardless of this, I found very nice the time of going to the Luterian Institute Now, that I know the place I wont get loss next time.Besides, the icecream shop close to the station is very good.

I am looking forward to meet you next week,

Sincerely,

Re: A Big Mistake !! Missunderstood call!!

Quote Originally Posted by yrmacita View Post
    Dear friends

I will tell you the situation : I tought that today I had a interview-meeting for a job, but I missunderstood the date, I went to the place and called the Proffessor number.
    He was at home and told me very politely that today is not the meeting. Now, I got a mail from him and he apologies to me. Now, I want to reply to him and make my mail sound different than a regretable experience....Can you help me with nice and polite ideas, and grammar check because it is very important for my future career. Thank you very much.

Dear Prof.

I assume that because of my excitement of your news last Monday that I missunderstood the date for our meeting. I have to apologyse myself because of the unexpectcall to your house this afternoon.

Regardless of this, I found very nice the time of going to the Luterian Institute Now, that I know the place I wont get loss next time.Besides, the icecream shop close to the station is very good.

Sincerely,
    Can you give us the contents of his mail to you. It would help me frame your reply. As it is, I would write yours differently but I would like to see his mail to you first.

Quote Originally Posted by yrmacita View Post
    Dear friends

Dear Prof.

Sincerely,
    This has already been asked and answered. Please try not to duplicate your questions.

Dear friends,

How are you doing?
    I am very thankful for your answers, it helped me a lot, now my mail became grammatically much better. I hope to meet you in the forum soon.

Have a nice day all of you

Thank you very much!! Muchas Gracias Amigos!!
    Last edited by RonBee; 11-May-2008 at 22:06. Reason: fix format