• Native Language:
      • Czech
      • Home Country:
      • Czech Republic
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

Arrow media distribution/distribution through media

Hello,
    I need an advice from English native speaker. I need to express that some information is publish / distributed in media such as newspapers, TV, internet,... Can I use "media distribution"? Donīt you feel it confusing? I am affraid that native speaker can also understand "media distribution" to be distribution of media and not distribution through media. Do you prefer "distribution in/within media" in this case? What is the right preposition then?
    Thanks for help,

Marketa.

Re: media distribution/distribution through media

Quote Originally Posted by jirickova View Post
    Hello,
    I need an advice from English native speaker. I need to express that some information is publish / distributed in media such as newspapers, TV, internet,... Can I use "media distribution"? Donīt you feel it confusing? I am affraid that native speaker can also understand "media distribution" to be distribution of media and not distribution through media. Do you prefer "distribution in/within media" in this case? What is the right preposition then?
    Thanks for help,

Marketa.
    Don't just give us phrases to describe what you want. It is difficult to recommend anything based on this. Write a complete sentence and we will take a look at it.

Re: media distribution/distribution through media

Quote Originally Posted by jirickova View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks for help,

Marketa.
    Information is disseminated through the media. I would not use "distribution" in this context.