1. Unregistered

Post hi

hi can someone read this paragraph and ad commas in it . and please dont paste this online
    send reply back to dostilove16@yahoo.com

Blood Imagery is used throughout the novel. Blood is the continual reminder of the terrible deeds they commit. As well blood symbolizes guilt. One example of blood imagery is when Macbeth returns from killing King Duncan and his hands are all covered with blood. Then Lady Macbeth goes back to the scene where Duncan is killed and places the daggers next to the servants. She also returns with bloody hands. This blood on their hands symbolizes that they are both partners in the crime and tied together by King Duncan’s blood. After releasing what a horrible crime he has done Macbeth says, “Will all great Neptune’s ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnadine, making the green one red (Shakespeare 59). This shows the guilt, which is within Macbeth. He is saying that will all the oceans water wash this blood away from his hands; no there is enough blood of his hands to make the entire ocean red. Another blood imagery is shown when Macbeth sees a bloody dagger before, “I see thee still, and, on thy blade and dudgeon, gouts of blood, which was not so before. There’s no such thing. It is the bloody business which informs, thus to mine eyes” (Shakespeare 53). Since blood is related to guilt he sees this bloody dagger because he is guilty of Killing King Duncan. As well when Macbeth seeks the witches for help, and they show him a bloody child as one of the three apparitions. The bloody child advises Macbeth to “Be bloody bold, and resolute. Laugh to scorn. The power of man, for none for woman born shall harm Macbeth” (Shakespeare 125). When Macbeth hears this he thinks that no man born from a woman can harm him, and becomes fully confident.

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi. Please can someone read this paragraph and add commas to it. And please don't paste this online.
    Send reply back to dostilove16@yahoo.com Sorry - we believe in providing the answer for forum users to see.

Blood imagery is used throughout the novel [A novel is a narrative structure. From the context, I believe you must mean "the play"]. Blood is the continual reminder of the terrible deeds they [unless there is preceding text in which you identify them, you need to say who "they" are] commit. As well blood symbolizes guilt. One example of blood imagery is when Macbeth returns from killing King Duncan and his hands are all covered with blood. Then Lady Macbeth goes back to the scene where Duncan is killed and places the daggers next to the servants. She also returns with bloody hands. This blood on their hands symbolizes that they are both partners in the crime and tied together by King Duncan’s blood. After releasing [?? realizing] what a horrible crime he has done Macbeth says, “Will all great Neptune’s ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnadine, making the green one red"t, w (Shakespeare 59). This shows the guilt which is within Macbeth. He is saying that will all the oceans water wash this blood away from his hands; no, there is enough blood of his hands to make the entire ocean red. Another blood imagery is shown when Macbeth sees a bloody dagger before [before what?], “I see thee still, and, on thy blade and dudgeon, gouts of blood, which was not so before. There’s no such thing. It is the bloody business which informs, thus to mine eyes” (Shakespeare 53). Since blood is related to guilt, he sees this bloody dagger because he is guilty of killing King Duncan. As well when Macbeth seeks the witches for help, and they show him a bloody child as one of the three apparitions[incomplete sentence]. The bloody child advises Macbeth to “Be bloody, bold, and resolute. Laugh to scorn the power of man, for none of woman born shall harm Macbeth” (Shakespeare 125). When Macbeth hears this, he thinks that no man born from [you are born of or borne by] a woman can harm him, and becomes fully confident.
    Hope this helps. You have some more work to do.

2. Newbie
    Student or Learner

thanks alot
    can you check another paragraph for me please
    email me at dostilove16@yahoo.com

Go ahead and post it.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

If you are going to discuss the meaning of a passage from a play (or whatever) it is a good idea to copy it accurately.

~R