Student or Learner
In following to my study, here are some sentences that need to be defined where are the noun clauses, adjective clauses and adverbial clauses. Besides that what are the main structure that consists of subject and verb on each sentence.
1. I guess this means we take the riverboat all the way to St. Louis.
2. The person I talked to on the phone said that we should look for Linda when we get to the launch site.
3. But when they drive carelessly, they are putting their hands of forces they can not control.
4. Why can't we emphasize the things we have in common instead of focusing on our differences?
5. When they get their permit they can drive a car if there is an adult in the car with them. ( How many parts that consist of this sentence and in which is the main structure.)
with best regards