Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Mad-ox's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hungarian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 3,471
    #1

    Cool curvaceous blondes

    hi,

    Could you tell me the meaning of CURVACEOUS blondes; and if you know the meaning, please give me a synonym of this word: CURVACEOUS


    I'll give you an exerpt from the text I met this word: From the moment she ( Audrey Hepburn) burst onto the screen, her elf-like face and ballerina-thin figure became envy of a new generation of women, fed up with curvaceous blondes who went before her.

    Thank you in advance,

    Madox


    • Join Date: Feb 2007
    • Posts: 175
    #2

    Re: curvaceous blondes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-ox View Post
    hi,

    Could you tell me the meaning of CURVACEOUS blondes; and if you know the meaning, please give me a synonym of this word: CURVACEOUS


    I'll give you an exerpt from the text I met this word: From the moment she ( Audrey Hepburn) burst onto the screen, her elf-like face and ballerina-thin figure became envy of a new generation of women, fed up with curvaceous blondes who went before her.

    Thank you in advance,

    Madox
    "Curvaceous" refers to the blondes body; shapely or voluptuous. It describes the type of female body that was in vogue at the time. Maralyn Monroe could be said to be a curvaceous blonde of that era, as could Jayne Mansfield.
    Moggy

  2. Mad-ox's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hungarian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 3,471
    #3

    Re: curvaceous blondes

    Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post
    "Curvaceous" refers to the blondes body; shapely or voluptuous. It describes the type of female body that was in vogue at the time. Marlyn Monroe could be said to be a curvaceous blonde of that era, as could Jayne Mansfield.
    Moggy
    So, does the word curvaceous refer to the form of the body? And does the word curvaceous mean, as form of the body, voluptuous and shapely but in a desirable, erotic, sensual way?


    Madox

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Tuvalu
      • Current Location:
      • Tuvalu

    • Join Date: Oct 2007
    • Posts: 1,860
    #4

    Re: curvaceous blondes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-ox View Post
    So, does the word curvaceous refer to the form of the body? And does the word curvaceous mean, as form of the body, voluptuous and shapely but in a desirable, erotic, sensual way?


    Madox

    yes, shure! i think so! i am just a student...


    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 3,059
    #5

    Re: curvaceous blondes

    If a picture is worth a thousand words, then these are that, at the least, cubed

    curvaceous - Google Image Search

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •