Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Unregistered

    BIR letter

    I would like to make a letter to the officer in charge of BIR but i don't know how to start with my letter with regards to our failure to comply with their requirements and I can't afford the penalty amount being charge for us. Please help me find the appropriate letter to make so as not to offend the person.

    Thank you

  2. Ouisch's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Mar 2006
    • Posts: 4,142

    Re: BIR letter

    By "BIR" do you mean the Bureau of Internal Revenue?

    Have you consulted an attorney? Depending on how much money you owe, it might be best to consult a professional before writing to the BIR.

    If you do write, and you are admitting that you owe the amount they say, you could state that your current financial situation makes it impossible to pay the amount they are demading, and that you would like to make arrangements for some sort of payment plan if at all possible.

Similar Threads

  1. A letter and a business letter
    By adorer52 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2009, 00:38
  2. [Proofread] ANOTHER complaint letter... gosh I'm such a hater
    By HaraKiriBlade in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-Dec-2007, 03:48
  3. Query regarding salutation/ending a letter
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2007, 13:47
  4. formal letter
    By tzimtzim in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-Nov-2006, 01:50
  5. Please help me to remend my resume and coverting letter
    By Anonymous in forum CVs, Resumes and Applications
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-Jul-2006, 12:25


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts