Since our company is keep on expanding and growing, the management meeds the company to run systematically. The following actions to be taken and deference with immediate effect:-
1)Log in and log out attendance report is compulsory for each outlet that you attend. Every month-end should submit to the office.
2) We are still waiting for Stock Report for each outlet. All outlets must submit to the office beginning of each month. The reports are to be certified and checked by you.
3) Outlet staff is not transferable with immediate effect. Any transfereable you suggest must give a recommendation in writing and get the approval from the Management.
4 Stock returned or stock transfered must get approval from the Management in writing.
5) You should give weekly report to Management for what is happening in each outlet?
6) You should attend to and and look after each outlet but not only concentrate in Shah Alam as what you said. You should distribute your time evenly to each outlet. Make sure you know what is happening in each outlet by your own eyes and not only manage by phone.
7) Any problem happened to the outlet, you should report to the Management. Do not keep the problems unsolved or delayed.
8) Food and drinks are not allowed in outlet store and selling floor. We found that a lot of ants and dirty marks stuck on the clothing which returned from the outlets.
9) Daily housekeeping in the outlet is compulsory. The staffs must make sure the clothing is clean and not dusty.
10) You have to train the staffs our product knowledge frequently and lead them how to promote, stock count, order stock and etc...
11) During interview new staff, you must ask the interviewer to submit their passport size photo and photocopy of identity card.
Yours truly, I hereby read and agree to the above
Admin Department Name :
Sue I/C :
Below is a very formal rendering/rewriting of your draft. Perhaps another contributor might take a more informal approach.
However, since this is actually an agreement, requiring someone's signature, are you sure it should be sent in memo form? Why not as a letter, with the items to be agreed to still itemized and listed as you have them?
With the current expansion and growth of our company, the management is implementing a more systematic approach to procedures at our outlets. The changes hereunder are to be implemented with immediate effect:
1)Log in and log out attendance reports are compulsory for each outlet you visit. These reports should be submitted to the office at the end of each month.
2) Stock Reports for each outlet must be submitted to the office at the beginning of each month, checked and certified by you. Any Stock Reports outstanding should be submitted immediately.
3) With immediate effect, outlet staff are not transferable. Any transfer recommended must be in writing and seek approval from the Management.
4) Stock returns and stock transfers must first be approved by the Management in writing.
5) Weekly activity reports for each outlet should be submitted to the Management.
6) You are henceforth responsible for all outlets, in addition to that at Shah Alam, with equal time distributed to each outlet. This task should not be delegated, but your personal attention be directed to monitoring the activity of each outlet.
7) Any problem arising with an outlet should be reported to the Management immediately for prompt resolution.
8) Food and drinks are not allowed in outlet stores and on the selling floor. Food items attract ants, and stain merchandise.
9) Daily cleaning of each outlet is compulsory.
10) Staff should ensure their clothing is clean and tidy.
11) You will be responsible for regular staff training in product knowledge and familiarity, with skills in promoting our product range, stock count, stock ordering etc.
12) At interview, prospective new staff must submit a passport size photo and photocopy of their identity card.
I have read and hereby agree to abide by all duties and requirements as above.
Admin Department Name :
Sue I/C :[/QUOTE]
Last edited by David L.; 19-Nov-2007 at 12:43.