Student or Learner
1. Who did the government select for the new building project?
2. Data was collected by means of a questionnaire survey and a focus group interview.
3. Agreement has now been reached between employees, employers, and government agencies.
4. It's crucial that this matter should be settled by you and I as quickly as possible.
5. The lunch on Tuesday in the Bauhinia restaurant with grilled seafood was a happy event.
It helps you to learn much better if you decide what, if anything, is wrong with a sentence, and why. Others can than respond if they consider you are not correct.