Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Anonymous Guest


    Dear Sir,

    Could you tell me what you call the following thing in English? It is in the kitchen and used for extracting the lampblack when cooking. Someone calls it hood. Can you tell me the correct vocabulary in English?

    Thank you very much!

  2. #2
    Tdol is online now Editor,
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    You can call it a hood.

    I think you can also call it an extractor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts