1. Unregistered

help

that is my letter of motivation. please check if it is ok.

I am writing in response to your advertisement in — of November 20, 2007 (no. 6277), concerning the vacancy for the position of —.

I Presume I am a proper candidate for this position. I am a student of Civil Engineering at — University of Technology, specialization: Building and Engineering Structures. My knowledge and skills which I gained during my education as well as modest work experience are appropriate to your expectations. I strongly believe that our cooperation may be effective.

My expectation are: interesting job, ability to personal improvement and adequate emolument. What I can offer is: honesty, reliability and diligence. I am not afraid of confronting problems and have skills of solving them – thanks to my academic competence as well as my high level interpersonal skills. I am a responsible and at the same time spontaneous person and have been recognized as one who embraces creativity and new ideas.

Enclosed my Curriculum Vitae describing my qualifications and experience in detail and I will gladly provide any further information you may require.

Your Sincerely

___

<Personal details removed for poster's own benefit - MrP>
    Last edited by MrPedantic; 29-Nov-2007 at 21:41. Reason: Personal details removed

Re: help

here are a few small corrections. best of luck!

I am writing in response to your advertisement in of November 20, 2007

> 'on' November 20, 2007.

My knowledge and skills which I gained during my education as well as modest work experience are appropriate to your expectations.

> I gained my knowledge and skills through my education and work experience, which are appropriate 'for" your expectations.

My expectation are: interesting job, ability to personal improvement and adequate emolument. What I can offer is: honesty, reliability and diligence.

> My expectation's' are: an interesting job, opportunity for personal improvement and adequate salary

I am not afraid of confronting problems and have skills of solving them thanks to my academic competence as well as my high level interpersonal skills.

> I am not afraid to confront problems and have the skills to solve them

Enclosed my Curriculum Vitae

> Enclosed 'is' my Curriculum Vitae