I’ll try the 1st 5 for you. Hopefully someone will pick up the rest or if I’ve time I might look at the rest for you later:
1. The duties of the secretary are to take (*taking) *the minutes, mail *mailing *the correspondence, and call *calling *the members before meetings.
2. If biennials were planted this year, they *will *be would be likely to bloom next year and every two years thereafter.
3. The value of the dollar declines as the rate of inflation *raises rises.
4. Even if a member has *drank drunk too much the night before, the counselors of Alcoholic Anonymous will try to convince him or her to sober up and stop drinking again.
5. Anthropologists assert that many of the early American Plains Indians did not engage in planting crops but *to *hunt in hunting, living primarily on buffalo meat.
Student or Learner