Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
China
Advantages and Disadvantages of studying abroad

Nowadays, there are many people continue their studies outside their country. They think that educations in other countries are better than in their own country. In my country, many students continuing their studies overseas. Australia, Singapore, China and USA are the most favorite countries to study. In my opinion, studying abroad is a good choice but there are many advantages and disadvantages on it.

By moving to other country and leaving alone, we can gain more experience and also we can stand alone. However, we need a long time to adapt or else we can get homesick.

The second one is, we’ll have the benefit of force language speaking. For example, if you study in china, you will be forced to speak Chinese (mandarin) every time and everywhere. Hopefully, when you come back from china, you can speak the language fluently

The disadvantages are the standard of living and free-friendship. The cost of living in other countries is quite expensive, so we need to spend more money on it. Moreover, the free-friendship means you can have friends and do anything freely, but the problem is about free-sex and so on.

In conclusion, I think studying abroad is a good choice but we need to guard ourselves by avoiding drugs, free-sex, and other criminal things.

Score: /100

Last edited by a moderator:

jomo27

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
China
Re: pls check and correct my essay (dont 4get to give comment) thx

juz forget this thread..

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Advantages and Disadvantages of studying abroad

Nowadays, there are many people continue their studies outside their country. They think that educations in other countries are better than in their own country. In my country, many students continuing their studies overseas. Australia, Singapore, China and USA are the most favorite countries to study. In my opinion, studying abroad is a good choice but there are many advantages and disadvantages on it.
Nowadays there are many people both at the secondary level and at the university level who spend some time studying outside their home country. In my country (Indonesia), many college students choose to spend a year studying overseas. Australia, Singapore, China and USA are the most popular choices for studying abroad. There are advantageous and disadvantages to studying abroad.
:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
By moving to other country and leaving alone, we can gain more experience and also we can stand alone. However, we need a long time to adapt or else we can get homesick.
By moving to another country and living alone we can gain valuable experience. One disadvantage to doing that is that we can get homesick.
:)

jomo27

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
China
i closed this thread already.. coz it had some problems and now their gone.

but ive made the new one with same topic.

anyways, thx for checking this essay.

cya!

jomo27

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
China
once again thx for cleaning the useless text, now it looks good.

:-D :-D

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You need to spend more money on living expenses when you study abroad? Wouldn't that depend on where you go?

~R

jomo27

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
China
You need to spend more money on living expenses when you study abroad? Wouldn't that depend on where you go?

~R

absolutely! ;-)

vm_vam

Member Type
English Teacher
I would definitely agree with you. But u have mention only one disadvantage studying in abroad i don't think it's only one. There r other issues like culture partiality, crime rate and less security for the international students have become disadvantages for the international students.:-|

jomo27

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
China
I would definitely agree with you. But u have mention only one disadvantage studying in abroad i don't think it's only one. There r other issues like culture partiality, crime rate and less security for the international students have become disadvantages for the international students.:-|

Yeah, actually there are many disadvantages of studying abroad. But the essay was only a 'quick essay', so i just put 1 disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.