Student or Learner
Please help me! I need a favor.........Please give me the formation/ or structure of this sentence, ok?
1) In man's early days, competition with other creatures must be critical.
2) Not often do you get to offer an opportunity like that.
3) John succeeded to devise a system of reading and writing for the blind which is now taught all over the world
4) You are offered a coffe-cup but you don't like coffe. How do you ask for tea instead?
5) Forgetting someting usually means an inability to retrieve the material that stores somewhere in the memory.
Please help.........Thanks a lot.....
Not quite clear what you need but I'll try.
1. must have been critical
3. in devising
4. cup of coffee
5. is stored