Post two- word verbs

hello all,
    i have asked this question so many times and still i do not get the appropriate answer. so i am looking forward to see something new regarding my topic which is writing and making a good plan for writing a thesis research on multi-word verbs.
    i highly appreciate your efforts.
    regards,

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: two- word verbs

Quote Originally Posted by amady View Post
    hello all,
    i have asked this question so many times and still i do not get the appropriate answer. so i am looking forward to see something new regarding my topic which is writing and making a good plan for writing a thesis research on multi-word verbs.
    i highly appreciate your efforts.
    regards,
    You don't want us to repeat answers that you have previously found inadequate, and we don't want to waste everyone's time by repeating stuff that's already been said. Moreover, it would be helpful if we knew what you meant by a 'multi-word verb'. You have presumably explained and given examples in those previous questions. So it would be helpful if you put links here to previous threads. It would not only make it easier for people to be helpful (which a lot of people here want to be); it would also make it possible for people to add to what's gone before, rather than splattering information all over the forum.

And if previous answers don't satisfy you, say why. Tell us what you're looking for. What this post says is "I've asked something I'm not going to bother to define in some other thread, and answers there don't satisfy me for reasons that I'm keeping secret. Please guess what I want and waste your time trying to answer it."

;-|

b