Results 1 to 5 of 5
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Tuvalu
      • Current Location:
      • Tuvalu

    • Join Date: Oct 2007
    • Posts: 1,860
    #1

    is this sentence ok?

    hi there,

    are the sentences below OK?

    how long to London?
    how long to get to London?
    how many hours to/to_get_to London?

    thanks,
    jc


    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434
    #2

    Re: is this sentence ok?

    They are all fine.

  1. Amigos4's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Oct 2007
    • Posts: 54,816
    #3

    Re: is this sentence ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by jctgf View Post
    hi there,

    are the sentences below OK?

    how long to London?
    how long to get to London?
    how many hours to/to_get_to London?

    thanks,
    jc
    Hi, jctgf! Let me add a friendly reminder that all sentences must begin with a capital letter.

    Cheers,
    Amigos4

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Tuvalu
      • Current Location:
      • Tuvalu

    • Join Date: Oct 2007
    • Posts: 1,860
    #4

    Re: is this sentence ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by amigos4 View Post
    Hi, jctgf! Let me add a friendly reminder that all sentences must begin with a capital letter.

    Cheers,
    Amigos4
    Hi,

    Thank you.

    Yes, I know that and I know I should type always "I" instead of "i"...

    I am just too lazy for that!

    Thanks again.
    jc


    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434
    #5

    Re: is this sentence ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by jctgf View Post
    Hi,

    Thank you.

    Yes, I know that and I know I should type always "I" instead of "i"...

    I am just too lazy for that!

    Thanks again.
    jc
    No excuse!

Similar Threads

  1. sentence structure question
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-Jan-2008, 10:53
  2. the whole sentence used as a noun
    By hamoodee in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-Oct-2006, 16:55
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-Sep-2006, 14:07
  4. Attributive Clause - China Needs Your Help
    By ChinaDavid in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-Jan-2005, 16:56
  5. grammar
    By jiang in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-Dec-2003, 20:02

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •