Asking for help

Dear teachers and friends,

Do I need to change the below sentense if I may have known the subjects in the future?
    "Should I choose these subjects as my postgraduate study and will my choice be wholly different if I had known them better?"

How can I make the below long sentenses better?
    "Now I'm in high school, a heaven in which I can learn what I desired. My teachers are pleased to tell me more science, and I always prove my capability to learn profoundly."

"I'm on the way to be a scientist and the result is unmeasured. It will be a great help if someone wills to find my talent and to see if I am commendable to explore in wider topics of science."

Thankyou

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

Re: Asking for help

"Now I'm in high school, a heaven in which I can learn what I desire(d). My teachers are pleased to teach (tell) me more science, and I always exercise(prove) my capability to learn profoundly."

"I'm on the way to be a scientist and the result is unknown(unmeasured). It will be a great help if someone examines (wills to find) my talent and (to) sees if I am (commend)able to explore in wider topics of science."

Leave out the parts inside the parentheses(s) add the boldface
    Last edited by oregeezer; 03-Jan-2008 at 04:59. Reason: last line

Re: Asking for help

Do I need to change the sentence below

if I may have known the subjects in the future?
    This doesn't make sense.

"Should I choose these subjects as my postgraduate study and would my choice be totally different

if I had known them better?"
    Do you mean, if I had more information about these subjects areas so that I could make a more informed choice??

How can I make the long sentences below better?

"Now I'm in high school, a heaven in which I can learn what I desire. My teachers are pleased to teach me (more-omit) science, and I always use my learning capacity to the full."

"I'm on the way to being a scientist and the possibilities are unbounded/
    or
    "I'm on the way to being a scientist and where this may lead is boundless."
    . It would be a great help if someone could recognize my talent and see if I have the ability to extend my studies into other areas of science." (I think that's what you mean in that last sentence.)
    Last edited by David L.; 03-Jan-2008 at 08:45.