Student or Learner
1) I'm looking for a word, or a phrase, that when people ask you: Do you understand this passage? . The fact is you only understood 30% or 50% or 70%... How do you response them? Something like" Just a little"
2) There's and old song called "Seasons in the sun", what does its title mean?
3)Again, in an old song "Top of the world" , there's a line:Why not to, but for here (before me)?
Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
1) I like your response - "I understood 30% of it." Gives an estimate of how much they still need to explain.
2) Seasons in the sun could be understood to be 'good times'; especially by people living in cold climates!
3) Coming true for me/ Coming true to me. I'm sure there is an explanation of the grammar, but common usage is 'for me.'