bursary application letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sello101

Member Type
Student or Learner
hi. can you please write a bursary application letter for me? i don't know where to start about writing it:-|. please help me out...
im looking forward to your ealierst convinience.

taa.kamujame

Member Type
Student or Learner
I m a second year student at the polytechnic of Namibia, studying toward a bachelor of technology in accounting and finance. I m planning of applying for a bursary, and its stated in its requirements that we have to apply in writting. Can u pls help on how i can write an application letter for a bursary.

langutanip

Member Type
Student or Learner
hi can you please help me to with an invitational letter for a bursury

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
This request comes up in the same form so often that it appears it must be an assignment on a course. We do not do people's assignments for them.

Try a Google search for "bursary request".

Searching for language

Member Type
Other
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Canada
I m a second year student at the polytechnic of Namibia, studying toward a bachelor of technology in accounting and finance. I m planning of applying for a bursary, and its stated in its requirements that we have to apply in writting. Can u pls help on how i can write an application letter for a bursary.

Pretend that you are asking me or a neighbour or a bank for a loan of money. You need to explain why you need/deserve it, what you will be able to do with it.

Post it here, and someone will help you fine tune it. And, please don't use "u pls" here. This forum is for proper writing not texting.

I am not a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.