Results 1 to 2 of 2

    • Join Date: Jul 2007
    • Posts: 722


    1) Some of reactionary groups (say, anti -communism, esp for my country) send pieces of papers to rouse the internal people of that country. What can we call that act? And what can we call that kind of paper?

    2) What is the formal phrase for "pass the buck"?

    3)If you rub out too much in an essay, what is the adj for it(ie: dirty)?( What a/an_____ essay!)
    Last edited by belly_ttt; 10-Jan-2008 at 14:48.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 57,833

    Re: Hi,

    1 You could say anti-government literature/pamphlets/leaflets. Would sedition for for the act?

    2 I would use 'messy' fvor the essay with crossings-out.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts