Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Unregistered

    adesive piece on shoes

    I want to know the name of a thing that close the shoe went we walk. Or tighten the shoe.
    which one is correct


    It's not laces.
    It's a piece of plastic that you just ripe and stick. some kind of adhesive piece

  2. Ouisch's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Mar 2006
    • Posts: 4,142

    Re: adesive piece on shoes


Similar Threads

  1. just sign this piece of paper.
    By angliholic in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-Jan-2008, 04:12
  2. consignment of shoes and sandals
    By yuehshin in forum Letter Writing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-Dec-2007, 22:00
  3. Badminton shoes
    By namsteven in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-Nov-2006, 17:35
  4. Need help with my sister's piece of writing
    By Flash in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-Mar-2006, 06:36


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts