• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Brazil
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

brazen shuftless self-reliant

He showed up in my apartment at dinner time without a warning, and asked for something to eat. He's brazen. (He's got some nerve)..........
    He's not ambitious at all. He's adapted to a situation in which he's not satisfied with, but won't do a thing. He's shiftless.................
    He can see to any kind of problems he faces without having to ask for help. He's self-reliant......................
    Are the definitions correct? Could anybody help me with more suitable words? Thanks in advance

Re: brazen shuftless self-reliant

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    He showed up in my apartment at dinner time without warning, and asked for something to eat. He's brazen. (He's got some nerve)..........
    He's not ambitious at all. He's adapted to a situation that he's not satisfied with, but won't do a thing. He's shiftless................. To me "shiftless" generally means a bit more than just too lazy, but it is ok.
    He can see to any kind ofproblem he faces without having to ask for help. He's self-reliant......................
    Are the definitions correct? Could anybody help me with more suitable words? Thanks in advance